Tuesday, June 29, 2010

An Open Letter To My Brain..

Brain,

Shut Up. your NOT helping things right now... shut the hell up, let me sleep and focus on my board exam between working my ASS off at this new temp gig, do NOT obsessively try to figure out what the hell your going to do about the "you have to move out by July 31st" letter received today, that will NOT help me pass the board exam next week, which i have to do or else all else is in vain...after exam is complete, and license is confirmed, you may at that time, obsessively try to figure things out and come up with a magical solution, or at least a somewhat feasible one, considering the complete lack of financial resources available, assuming that I may pack up my house and get rid of crap at the same time...

Thank you.



Ps: Please pass it on to my joints and ligaments that they musn't default on me now, despite the intense pain I am putting them through as well as the muscles in order to do my new temp gig, and the whole, Ehlers Danlos loose joints/ligaments thing, which I realize typically gives them a free pass to do whatever they please whenever they please, but... i beg of you, urg them to TRY to cooperate for now, just for now..

2 comments:

Nakki said...

You my bendy friend need a bowl of ice cream, or some other delicious equivalent. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming.....

Bendy_Clutz said...

ha! I couldn't agree more..and amusingly enough, I'm sitting here reading your comment, with a rather larger-than-usual bowl of breyers icecream i just opened.. for dinner.

Thank you. =)